Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Green Heartland Cycling.
The following terms and conditions are the terms on which you may
(i) access and interact with the Republic of Ireland content of our website www.boonagency.ie (including any mobile, touch, merchant-specific, city-specific or other area-specific versions or sections) (which will be clearly indicated by an Irish city and/or by a reference to the Republic of Ireland towards the top-left corner of our site and/or in our page URLs) (each a “Site”) , whether as a registered user or otherwise;
(ii) access and interact with our Services (as defined below) as they relate to the Republic of Ireland content;
(iii) purchase a Deal (as defined below); and/or (iv) purchase a product from a third party or Green Heartland Cycling (the “Green Heartland Cycling Irish Shop”). Please read these terms and conditions carefully before you start to use a Site and/or the Services or purchase a Deal or make a purchase from Green Heartland Cycling Irish Shop.
By using the Site and/or the Services, you indicate that you accept these terms and conditions and that you agree to abide by them. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please refrain from using the Site and the Services.
Non-Irish Content and Services: The terms and conditions relating to your access to and interaction with any non-Irish content of our Site(s) and/or non-Irish services offered by Green Heartland Cycling may vary from these terms and conditions. Such country specific terms and conditions will be available from the Site when interacting with any such non-Irish content and/or services. If purchasing from other Green Heartland Cycling countries, country specific terms and conditions will apply (and these will be clearly presented to you prior to purchase).
Each Site (as it relates to the Republic of Ireland), all Tickets, Offers or Points, and the Green Heartland Cycling Irish Shop, are operated by Simply Better Limited, a company registered in Ireland with registration number 522745 and with a registered office at Quay Street, Galway, Republic of Ireland, which is sometimes referred to as “Green Heartland Cycling Ireland,” “we,” “us” or “our”. Our e-mail address is email@example.com
The term “you” in these terms and conditions refers to the person accessing or using the Site or our Services or purchasing a Deal or purchasing from Green Heartland Cycling Irish Shop.
When you sign up to receive Green Heartland Cycling emails, we will send emails to the email address you have given featuring the Tickets, Offers or Points for the cities/markets you have indicated you wish to receive updates on, unless and until you tell us, via your Account settings or by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link provided on the emails, that you do not wish to receive those emails (“Deal Emails”).
Within the Site, visitors may take advantage of various facilities, including (but not necessarily limited to):
● tools to share Tickets, Offers or Points with friends by email;
● tools to publish Tickets, Offers or Points to your Facebook timeline;
● tools to share Tickets, Offers or Points via your Twitter account; and/or
(collectively and individually, the “Sharing Tools”).
The Deal Emails and the Sharing Tools are together and individually our “Services”.
Conditional Use of Our Site and Services
Your permission to use the Site is conditional upon your agreement that you:
● are 18 years of age or older;
● will comply with these terms and conditions;
● will provide accurate information when creating an Account or registering for our Services; and
● are solely responsible for your User ID and the activity that occurs while signed in to or while using Green Heartland Cycling using your User ID.
Your Green Heartland Cycling Account
You will need to create an account with Green Heartland Cycling (either by registering directly with us or by enabling the ‘Facebook Connect’ facility) (an “Account”) in order to obtain access to certain Services, including the ability to purchase Tickets, Offers or Points or products from Green Heartland Cycling Irish Shop. If you choose to create an Account, you agree to provide only accurate, complete registration information, and you will keep that information up-to-date if it changes. When you register, you will obtain unique log-in credentials (a “User ID”). Access to the Green Heartland Cycling Site and Services is not authorised by any other person using your User ID and you are responsible for preventing such unauthorised use. Anyone whose privilege to access the Site or use the Services has previously been terminated by Green Heartland Cycling may not register for an Account, nor may you designate any of those individuals to use your Account on your behalf.
Green Heartland Cycling relies on User IDs to know whether users accessing the Site and using our Services are authorised to do so. If someone accesses our Site or Services using a User ID that we’ve issued to you, we will rely on that User ID and will assume that access has been made by you. You are solely responsible for any and all access to the Site or use of the Services by persons using your User ID. Please notify us immediately if you become aware that your User ID is being used without authorisation.
Privacy and Feedback
Any suggestions, comments or other feedback you communicate to us for improving or modifying our Site or Services will be non-confidential and non-proprietary, and you agree that any such suggestions, comments and/or feedback may be used by us in any manner we consider appropriate.
General Rules of User Conduct
It is our goal to make the use of our Site and Services a good experience for all of our users, so you agree not to do any of the following:
● conduct or promote any illegal activities while using the Site, Premises or Services;
● use the Site and/or the Services for any purpose other than your own personal, non-commercial, use;
● use the Services (in particular, the Points Tools) in a way which will cause harassment, distress or upset to other persons, or which reflects
negatively on Green Heartland Cycling (or Merchants);
● distribute anything via the Site and/or the Sharing Tools that may be harmful to children;
● attempt to reverse engineer or jeopardise the correct functioning of the Site or Services, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code of the software (including the tools, methods, processes, and infrastructure) that enables or underlies the Site;
● attempt to gain access to secured portions of the Site or Services to which you do not possess access rights;
● upload or transmit any form of virus, worm, Trojan horse, or other malicious code;
● use the Site or Services to generate or distribute unsolicited electronic communications or spam;
● use any automatic or manual process to search or harvest information from the Site or Services, or to interfere in any way with the proper functioning of the Site or Services;
● impersonate another person whilst using the Site or the Services;
● copy or distribute any content of the Site in any medium (other than via the Sharing Tools, used in accordance with these terms and conditions) without
Green Heartland Cycling’s permission; nor
● use Green Heartland Cycling to collect any personal data, including but not necessarily limited to names and/or email addresses.
Links to Third Party Sites
Where any Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of
Green Heartland Cycling Tickets, Offers or Points and Green Heartland Cycling Irish Shop: Additional Terms
Green Heartland Cycling Ireland provides consumers with opportunities to purchase:
● products and services from ourselves third party businesses (“Merchants”) with a time-limited promotional added value (a “Deal”); and
● products offered for sale through the Green Heartland Cycling Irish Shop.
When buying a Deal or from Green Heartland Cycling Irish Shop, the terms and conditions which apply to your purchase are as set out below.
These terms and conditions are only available in English and the language of the Contract between us and you will be English.
Green Heartland Cycling Irish Shop
These terms and conditions (together with any additional applicable terms and conditions listed against each product in the Green Heartland Cycling Irish Shop) govern
your purchases from the Green Heartland Cycling Irish Shop. Please read these terms and conditions carefully and make sure that you understand them, before placing an
order with Green Heartland Cycling Irish Shop. You should understand that by placing an order with the Green Heartland Cycling Irish Shop, you agree to be bound by these terms and
conditions. You should print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
How It Works
1. Green Heartland Cycling Irish Shop offers you great products which are available for a limited period and these can be purchased with points. All Green Heartland Cycling Irish Shop promotions are limited in terms of time and stock and all orders are subject to availability. Due to the nature of our business, we do not hold all the items in stock. Instead, we would have reserved the items with our supplier for the duration of the promotion and only ordered it from our supplier at the end of the sale and therefore we may have to wait to receive items from our suppliers.
2. The products listed in the Green Heartland Cycling Irish Shop are for sale solely in the Republic of Ireland. Unfortunately, the Green Heartland Cycling Irish Shop cannot accept orders from or deliver to addresses outside the Republic of Ireland.
3. After placing an order with the Green Heartland Cycling Irish Shop, we will take payment from your points balance, and you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. This does not mean that your order has been confirmed or accepted. Your order constitutes an offer by you to purchase the item(s) you have ordered. All orders are subject to acceptance by us.
4. The contract between us and you (the “Contract”) will be formed when we send you a Confirmation and it will be subject to the then current version of these terms and conditions. We will notify you if for any reason we cannot accept your order, or any part of it (in which case we shall promptly refund the points you had paid in respect or the cancelled order, or the partially cancelled order, if any). The circumstances where we may be unable to accept your order include:
○ where the item you have ordered is no longer available in stock;
○ where a gig has been cancelled;
○ where we have identified a pricing or product description error; and/or
○ where you have not complied with these terms and conditions in any way.
5. The Contract will relate only to those items of which we have confirmed in a Confirmation. We will not be obliged to fulfil any other item(s) which may have been part of your order, unless and until the shipment of such item(s) has been confirmed in a separate Confirmation.
6. These terms and conditions are only available in English, and the language of the Contract between you and us will be English.
7. EU Distance Selling Regulations. You are entitled to cancel a Contract (in whole or in part) provided that you notify us that you wish to cancel no longer than seven (7) working days after the day on which you receive the items to which the Contract relates (with the exception of any items which fall under the excluded product categories – see below) (the “Cooling-Off Period”).
8. To cancel a Contract, you must:
○ e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org within seven (7) working days after the day on which you receive the item(s) you wish to cancel to request a returned materials authorisation number (RMA);
○ we will issue you with an RMA;
○ once we have issued your RMA number, return the cancelled item(s) to us at the returns address we give with your RMA as soon as you can.
9. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the cancelled items whilst they are in your possession. Please note that if you fail to take reasonable care of cancelled item(s), or fail to return cancelled item(s) to us, we will be entitled to claim our corresponding loss from you.
10. If you cancel your Contract before we have issued the corresponding Shipping Confirmation, the cancelled item(s) will not be despatched to you. If however you cancel your Contract after we have issued the corresponding Confirmation, and we have therefore despatched the cancelled item(s) to you, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the cancelled item(s) to us (unless the item is faulty, is not what you ordered, or has been
mis-described in which case see Section 3: Product Faults, below), and we strongly recommend that you return the package using a secure and traceable method i.e. Recorded/Special delivery, and retain your proof of postage receipt. Please be sure your package is insured and postage prepaid, and that you have packaged the cancelled items carefully.
Excluded Product Categories
11. Please note that your right to cancel under the EU Distance Selling Regulations set out above does not apply to items which fall into the following categories (this does not affect your right to return any item you have purchased from the Green Heartland Cycling Irish Shop which is faulty, is not what you ordered, or has been mis-described):
○ made to measure or personalised goods
○ perishable goods (such as drinks and food)
Refunds for Cancelled Items
12. Where you have cancelled a Contract (in full or in part), we will refund the full price you had paid for the cancelled item(s). This will include the Green Heartland Cycling delivery charge (if any), unless you are cancelling only certain items under a Contract and the Green Heartland Cycling delivery charge also applied to items you wish to retain e.g. where a flat rate delivery charge is applied regardless of the number of items ordered and you cancel in respect of one item
but you decide to keep another item ordered at the same time, we will not refund the delivery charge.
13. We will endeavour to process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, no later than 30 days from the day on which you gave us notice of cancellation.
14. In the event that an item you have purchased from Green Heartland Cycling Irish Shop is not what you ordered, faulty, not as described, or not fit for purpose (a “Fault”), please contact us at email@example.com with full details, including which item the Fault relates to, the date when you purchased the item from Green Heartland Cycling Irish Shop and the corresponding order number, and the nature of the Fault.
15. As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to goods that are faulty, not fit for their purpose or not as described. You may return such items to us, and we will refund to you the purchase price, delivery charge for that item and any reasonable costs you incur in returning it to us. Nothing in these terms and conditions will affect these legal rights. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
Price and Payment
16. The price of all items for sale through the Green Heartland Cycling Irish Shop, will be as quoted on the Green Heartland Cycling shop site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error.
17. All prices listed include applicable VAT (and we reserve the right to increase our prices to cover any increase in the rate of VAT).
18. Our prices and delivery charges are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you a Shipping Confirmation.
19. Payment for all items ordered from Green Heartland Cycling Irish Shop must be made by credit or debit card, or by using your points. We use PayPal to process card payments.
24. Some of the products offered via the Green Heartland Cycling Irish Shop are provided for a limited number of purchasers or a limited number of purchases, as specified. Any attempt by a purchaser to obtain more than the permitted quantity specified by using multiple or different identities, credit cards, debit cards, forms, registrations, addresses or any other method will void that person’s purchases. Green Heartland Cycling will determine, in our sole discretion, whether purchase characteristics indicate a breach of these rules.
Green Heartland Cycling Ireland Tickets, Offers or Points
These terms and conditions (together with any additional applicable terms and conditions listed against each Deal on the Green Heartland Cycling Site (“Deal Specific Terms”)) govern your purchase of a Deal. Please read these terms and conditions carefully and make sure that you understand them, before purchasing a Deal. You should understand that by purchasing a Deal, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and the Deal Specific Terms. You should print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
How It Works
1. By placing an order for a given Deal, you make an offer to purchase the Deal you have selected on the terms and conditions associated with the Deal. All orders are subject to acceptance by Green Heartland Cycling. Once your order has been accepted, you will receive a confirmation of the Deal and your credit card or debit card will be charged for the amount of the Deal. We will notify you by email on behalf of the Merchant when the Ticket or Offer (defined below) for the Deal is ready to be used.
2. The contract between the Merchant and you (the “Deal Contract”) will be formed when we send you a confirmation. We will notify you if for any reason your order or any part of it cannot be accepted (in which case we shall promptly refund the price you had paid in respect or the cancelled order, or the partially cancelled order, if any). The circumstances where your order may not be accepted include:
○ where Deal you have ordered is no longer available;
○ where your payment has not been authorised;
○ where we have identified a pricing or product description error; and/or
○ where you have not complied with these terms and conditions in any way
3. The Deal Contract will relate only to those Tickets, Offers or Points to which we have sent you a confirmation. Neither we nor the applicable Merchant will be obliged to
fulfil any Deal which may have been part of your order, unless a confirmation of the Deal has been sent.
4. The expiration date for a Ticket or Offer is as printed on the Ticket or Offer, and is the date by which you must enjoy your Deal. For Ticket or Offers which require an appointment or booking to redeem, we would remind you that appointments/bookings are subject to availability of the Merchant (as well as to any
restrictions noted in the Deal description and/or Deal Specific Terms), and we would encourage you to contact the Merchant to make your appointment/booking
as soon as you can, and in any case no later than the ‘book by’ date as indicated on the Deal description and/or Deal Specific Terms.
Deal Specific Terms
5. Each Deal has Deal Specific Terms, which will be presented to you before you commit to purchase the particular Deal. Deal Specific Terms supersede any
inconsistent terms in these terms and conditions, except to the extent such Deal Specific Terms are prohibited by applicable law.
Ticket or Offer Terms
6. Ticket or Offers are issued on behalf of the Merchant when you purchase a Deal. Unless otherwise stated in the Ticket or Offer or required by law, the following
additional terms apply to all Ticket or Offers:
○ no cash value for any Ticket or Offer;
○ no change, cash back or credit will be issued for a Ticket or Offer, except as required by law;
○ Ticket or Offers cannot be combined with any other coupons or promotions unless otherwise noted on the Ticket or Offer;
○ Ticket or Offers cannot be redeemed against any taxes, tips, prior balances or purchases, shipping or handling, unless otherwise noted on the Ticket or Offer;
○ neither Green Heartland Cycling nor the Merchant is responsible for lost or stolen Ticket or Offers or Ticket or Offer reference numbers; and
○ Ticket or Offers are issued to you personally and duplicate use, sale or trade of a Ticket or Offer is prohibited.
7. To be clear, Green Heartland Cycling markets the Tickets, Offers or Points and provides Ticket or Offers on behalf of Merchants. The Merchant is the issuer of the Ticket or Offer and provider of the products and/or services to which the Ticket or Offer relates. As the issuer of a Ticket or Offer, the relevant Merchant shall be fully responsible for any and all loss,
injuries, illnesses, damages, claims, liabilities and costs suffered by you, caused in whole or in part by the Merchant or its products and services, as well as for any claims or liability arising from unredeemed or partially redeemed Ticket or Offers. By purchasing a Deal, you acquire the right to print a Ticket or Offer issued by the participating Merchant (and made available by us) and to use the Ticket or Offer according to its Deal Specific Terms and these terms and conditions. Whether you choose to print and/or redeem the Ticket or Offer is within your sole control and at your sole discretion. In purchasing a Deal, you further
acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the conduct of the Merchant and release us from any liability in respect of any claim relating to the
conduct of any Merchant.
Cancellations and Refunds
8. Unless otherwise stated in the Deal Specific Terms, you may cancel your purchase of any Deal within seven (7) working days following the date of your confirmation email (the “Cooling-Off Period”), provided always that delivery of the relevant services under the Deal has not yet begun or that you have not already redeemed your Ticket or Offer with the Merchant during the Cooling-Off Period. Please note that a Ticket or Offer will be deemed to have been redeemed with the Merchant for these purposes if you receive the services under the Deal or if you have forfeited the Ticket or Offer (for instance if you have made a booking to use your Ticket or Offer, and are seeking to cancel without giving the required level of notice under the Merchant’s cancellation policy).
9. A working day for these purposes is any day that is not a Saturday, Sunday or a public holiday in Ireland.
10. To exercise your right of cancellation, please email us at help@Intilligent.com. Provided your call is taken and/or email is sent within the
Cooling-Off Period, and the Ticket or Offer has not been redeemed, we will be happy to provide a refund on behalf of the Merchant for the price you had paid for
the Ticket or Offer.
11. Outside of the Cooling-Off Period, or after redemption (if sooner), we do not provide refunds on behalf of the Merchant except in accordance with your
legal rights (e.g. if goods are faulty and/or do not match their description or services provided by the Merchant are not provided to a reasonable standard
and/or don’t match their description).
12. If you give your Ticket or Offer as a gift to another person, Green Heartland Cycling will only provide you with a refund if (a) you contact us within seven working days
after you purchased your Ticket or Offer and (b) the person to whom you gave the Ticket or Offer has not added the Ticket or Offer to their account. If you contact Green Heartland Cycling
past the seven working-day cut-off, or if the recipient of the Ticket or Offer has added the Ticket or Offer to his or her account, Green Heartland Cycling cannot refund you. Any
recipient who has added a Ticket or Offer to his or her account may request a refund. All refunds to recipients of Ticket or Offers will be given in Deal Pounds, placed in
their account for future use on qualifying Green Heartland Cycling purchases.
Date-Specific Tickets, Offers or Points
13. Sometimes we offer Tickets, Offers or Points that are date-specific, such as a Deal for a ticketed event or a Deal where you select a specific day to stay at a hotel
(“Date-Specific Deal”). Usually this means that the Ticket or Offer can only be redeemed on a single date or that you might have to choose from a list of available
dates before you make an offer to buy a Ticket or Offer. In either case, the date(s) you select will be identified on the Ticket or Offer, and you can only redeem the
Ticket or Offer on such specified date(s). You may not reschedule a Date-Specific Deal for another date or time for any reason, unless allowed by the Merchant. We
will not give full or partial refunds on behalf of the Merchant to customers who fail to redeem a Date-Specific Deal on the date(s) specified on the
Ticket or Offer. If for some reason the Date-Specific Deal is cancelled or rescheduled by us or the Merchant, we will send you an email notifying you prior to such
cancelation or rescheduling. If the Date-Specific Deal is rescheduled, our email to you will include the new date for the Date-Specific Deal. If you cannot
make the new date for the Date-Specific Deal, you will be entitled to a refund of the price you paid for the Deal upon request. If, however, the
Date-Specific Deal is canceled and will not be rescheduled, we will automatically refund you the price you paid for the Deal.
14. Some of the Tickets, Offers or Points are capped at a certain number of purchases and some Tickets, Offers or Points only permit a purchaser to purchase a limited number of Tickets, Offers or Points, in each
case, in accordance with that particular Merchant’s instructions. Any attempt by a purchaser to obtain more than the permitted number of Ticket or Offers specified
for a particular Deal by using multiple or different identities, credit cards, debit cards, forms, registrations, addresses or any other method will void
that person’s purchases. Green Heartland Cycling will determine, in our sole discretion, whether purchase characteristics indicate a breach of these rules.
Termination and Variation
We may change or discontinue the Site or any of our Services at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to terminate or vary these terms and
conditions at our election and for any reason, without prior notice. We may not, however, vary or terminate the terms and conditions applicable to the
purchase of a Deal or a purchase from the Green Heartland Cycling Irish Shop which has already been made and any purchase of a Deal or purchase from the Green Heartland Cycling
Irish Shop pre-dating any termination or variation of these terms and conditions will be honoured according to the terms and conditions current at the time
of purchase. You can check the date these terms and conditions were last updated below. Our agreement with you will automatically terminate in the event
that you breach any of these terms and conditions. In the event of any termination, you will immediately stop using our Site and our Services.
We provide the Site and Services “as is”, “with all faults” and “as available”. We make no express promises or guarantees about the Site or the Services.
We do not promise or guarantee that the Site will meet your requirements, is error-free, be without interruption or available at all times. We do not
promise or guarantee that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site, including any Services or Tickets, Offers or Points, will be effective, reliable, accurate
guarantee that you will be able to access or use the Site or Services at times or locations of your choosing.
Except as relates to purchases of Tickets, Offers or Points or purchases from the Green Heartland Cycling Irish Shop, to the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of
companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
● All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
● Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use,
inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including:
○ loss of income or revenue;
○ loss of business;
○ loss of profits or contracts;
○ loss of anticipated savings;
○ loss of data;
○ loss of goodwill; nor
○ wasted management or office time, and
○ whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or
misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Our Liability: Green Heartland Cycling Irish Shop and Green Heartland Cycling Tickets, Offers or Points
Where you have purchased from the Green Heartland Cycling Irish Shop or where you have purchased a Deal, we accept responsibility for any loss or damage you suffer to
the extent that such loss or damage is a foreseeable result of our breach of these terms and conditions, or of our negligence. Loss or damage is
foreseeable if an obvious consequence of our breach/negligence, or if they were contemplated by you and us at the time of concluding the Contract or using
the Site to conclude a Deal Contract. Please note that goods sold via the Green Heartland Cycling Irish Shop are intended for domestic and private use. You agree not
to use such goods for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business
interruption, or loss of business opportunity. As a consumer, nothing in this Agreement affects your non-excludable statutory rights.
Events Outside Our Control
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these Terms that is caused by an
Event Outside Our Control.
An Event Outside Our Control means any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation strikes, lock-outs or other industrial
action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or
preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, or failure of public or private
If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under these Terms:
1. We will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you; and
2. Our obligations under these terms and conditions will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of
the Event Outside Our Control.
Where the Event Outside Our Control affects our delivery of a Green Heartland Cycling Irish Shop order or the provision of a Ticket or Offer to you, we will arrange a new
delivery date with you after the Event Outside Our Control is over.
You agree to compensate Green Heartland Cycling, for all losses, expenses and other costs (including but not limited to reasonable legal fees) incurred by Green Heartland Cycling
which are caused by your breach of these terms and conditions. This compensation obligation will survive the termination or expiry of these terms and
conditions and your use of Green Heartland Cycling.
You acknowledge and agree that we and our licensors retain ownership of all intellectual property rights of any kind related to the Site and Services,
including applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights. We are not granting any licence to you under any of those intellectual property
rights by virtue of these terms and conditions, except for the limited right to use the Site and Services in accordance with these terms and conditions.
“Green Heartland Cycling” is our trade mark. Other product and company names that are mentioned on the Site or provided as part of the Services may be trademarks of
their respective owners. We reserve all rights that are not expressly granted to you in these terms and conditions.
The content on the Site and Services (the “Content”), excluding all intellectual property of other sites obtained by way of API and/or linking, is owned by
Green Heartland Cycling, Inc. and/or its affiliates (“Green Heartland Cycling”). This includes, without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds,
interactive features and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks”). The Marks are owned or licensed to Green Heartland Cycling, subject to
copyright and other intellectual property rights. Content provided by Green Heartland Cycling through the Site and Services is provided to you “AS IS” for your
information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, modified, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or
otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. We reserve all rights not expressly
granted by these terms and conditions in and to the Site and Services.
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. If you are a copyright owner or an owner’s agent and find any content on the
Sites and/or Services that infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification. To do so, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following
information in writing: (i) A signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (ii)
Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed(iii) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and
information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material; (iv) Your contact information, including an address, telephone
number and, if available, an e-mail address; (v) A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not
authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and (vi) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of
perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this Section, your notice may not be valid. Contact information for Green Heartland Cycling’s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement is as follows:
You and we are independent parties, and nothing in these terms and conditions creates a partnership, employment relationship or agency. There are no third-party beneficiaries of these terms and conditions and a person who is not a party to these terms and conditions. You may not assign these terms and conditions or your rights and obligations hereunder, in whole or in part, to any third party without our prior written consent, and any attempt by you to do so will be invalid. Should any part of these terms and conditions be held ineffective, invalid or unenforceable by a court or regulator, the other provisions shall continue to apply. If you breach these terms and conditions and we take no action against you, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these terms and conditions. Our rights under these terms and conditions will survive any termination of these terms and conditions.
You represent that you are legally able to accept these terms and conditions. You confirm that you are 18 years of age or older and are fully able and competent to comply with these terms and conditions. If you aren’t, you must please stop using our Site and our Services.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
The courts of the Republic of Ireland will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our Site, use of the Services, a Contract or a Deal Contract (although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country). These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the Republic of Ireland.
These terms and conditions and all documents and communications directly or indirectly relating to it shall be in the English language.